One of Men Can Stop Rape's fundamental values is "meeting men where they are." Just as not all men are in the same place with relation to masculinity, not all communities have the same issues or benefit from the same solutions. To that end, Men Can Stop Rape licenses tailored Strength Media campaigns to meet the needs of any environment.
We provide licensees with complete media consultation and design services together with proprietary public-service-advertising materials that meet the highest professional graphic arts standards. The scale of the campaign, outreach platforms, and the scope of the messaging and images can all be customized to suit the requirements of your particular community or organization.
Some questions to think about when considering licensing a Strength Media campaign are:
- Who is my target audience?
- What issues are prevalent amongst my audience?
- What attitudes and behaviors do I want to encourage?
- What media and platfoms will best reach my audience?
- What other services would best support the messages communicated in my customized campaign?
Communities and organizations that could benefit from a customized campaign include:
- Sexual-assault prevention agencies and coalitions
- Direct Service Providers
- High schools and school districts
- Colleges and universities
- Military agencies
- State and municipal departments of health
- Sports associations
- Law enforcement
Possible media, platforms, and materials include:
- Outdoor billboards
- Bus and metro transit advertising
- TV and radio PSAs
- Posters and postcards
- News advertisements
- Floor/wall graphics
- In-men’s-room placards
Licensing fees vary according to type of media, number of versions and designs, size of market, production timeline, and term of license. To inquire about licensing, please e-mail
, Director of Strategy and Planning or call him at 202.534.1834.